SOLD OUT! Coaching Skills for Managers: The Secret Sauce for Workplace Success
Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:30 am
12:30 pm PT
In-person | San Francisco, CA
$95 / $75 early bird
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Do you manage other staff? Do you wonder how to lead them more effectively? Do you find that you are often surprised by people’s reactions to challenges in the workplace? This interactive workshop is designed to help you learn more about your own management style and how to strengthen it, to learn more about your colleagues and how to engage them more effectively and to learn how to connect individual work to overall organizational goals.
Participants will also learn to:
- Better understand their own management style
- Develop practical people development skills to utilize in the workplace
- Better understand how to manage workplace challenges
- Better understand and appreciate how different personality styles can be beneficial for a workplace
- Engage more effectively with direct reports and other colleagues
Benefits of the workshop:
- Increased energy and engagement
- Better workplace relationships
- Reduced stress
- New tools and resources to tap whenever needed
About the facilitator:
Rachael Grossman is a certified executive coach and consultant with extensive experience in the non-profit, corporate and social enterprise sectors. As an executive, she has managed business growth divisions encompassing new business development, fundraising, communications for Goodwil, Parenting Magazine, Women.com, and the Women’s Funding Network. As a coach, she helps clients connect the dots by bringing together for-profit smarts and non-profit soul to create solutions that integrate organizational and individual development. As a consultant, she helps enterprises develop realistic growth plans, new businesses, diversified revenue strategies, high-impact cross-sector partnerships—and to develop staff capacity to implement these initiatives. She is an executive coach for the Center for Excellence in Nonprofits’ Leaders Institute.