Corporate Sponsorship for Nonprofits: How To Put a Price Tag On What You Do
Success in the world of corporate sponsorship requires learning a whole new vocabulary and approach to development; even experienced fundraisers may be at a disadvantage when starting out. In this webinar, you’ll benefit from Michael Savino’s over twenty years of non-profit experience as he provides tips on selling sponsorship opportunities to companies large and small.
Outcomes: Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe the sponsorship equation and mindset of corporate marketing departments
- Apply tips from successful nonprofit sponsorship pitches
- Identify and price your organization’s assets
- Build your proposal and make the pitch
- Development/fundraising professionals with little or no sponsorship experience will benefit the most from this webinar. Organization leaders will learn to manage and support sponsorship revenue expectations.